Product Manager (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a fast growing startup to push your professional development? You would like to work in a company where you can contribute your individual strengths? Our understanding is not only to push each individuals potential but also carries that out into the world in the form of a product? Are you currently sitting in front of your computer nodding? Then we might have exactly what you are looking for.
Our product team is looking for a Product Manager.
Your area of responsibility:
- You lead our product team, which consists of front and backend developers, UX designers and content specialists.
- As a product manager, you are fully responsible for the planning, further development and continuous improvement of the Aeroscan app
- Collect, validate and analyze user and sales feedback and derive adjustments to our app
- Prioritize upcoming features and implement them directly with your product team
- Create a clear product roadmap for the next few months and make sure to meet milestones
- You report directly to the management team
- Involve into the integration of our PWA into the Flutter Framework
- You already have solid experience in leading a product team and building digital products
- A straight, open and reliable communication is your strength
- You transform visions into concrete tasks and milestones
- You speak German and English.
- As a product manager, you are very organized and structured and also lead your team.
- You enjoy transforming complex relationships into intuitive user guidance.
- Ideally, you have already actively participated in the development of an app from the healthcare sector or you know the market.
What Aeroscan has to offer:
- Be part of an ambitious, international team that has big goals.
- flexible working hours
- a competitive salary
- Everyone’s health is very important to us and we want to give access to sound health knowledge to as many people as possible. Contribute to our vision!
- An inspiring working atmosphere: Our office is in the wework on Potsdamer Platz.
- Trust and personal responsibility are very important to us. We welcome every idea and opinion.
- Professional equipment (laptop, screen etc.)
- Appreciation of one’s own initiative
What do you have to do now?
You are excited and curious about working with us on a common vision, empowering anyone to promote their well-being as best as possible? Great! Then just get in touch with us. Send us your CV and your three most important reasons why you are the right person for Aeroscan.