UI/ UX Designer (m/w/d)
Are you looking for a fast growing startup to push your professional development? You would like to work in a company where you can contribute your individual strengths? Our understanding is not only to push each individuals potential but also carries that out into the world in the form of a product? Are you currently sitting in front of your computer nodding? Then we might have exactly what you are looking for.
Our product team is looking for a UI / UX designer.
Your area of responsibility:
- You are responsible for the overall appearance and the exciting user experience of our Aeroscan app.
- In close cooperation with our product team, you develop & implement new features and an intuitive user interface for Aeroscan.
- You collect, validate and analyze user feedback.
- You apply general best practices to our existing app and identify low-hanging fruits to improve UX & UI.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in UX / UI design.
- You speak English and ideally also German.
- You could already gain experience with Sketch or Figma to create prototypes.
- You enjoy transforming complex relationships into intuitive user guidance.
- You have already actively contributed to the development of an app from the health sector or you know the market.
What Aeroscan has to offer:
- Be part of an ambitious, international team that has big goals.
- flexible working hours
- a competitive salary
- Everyone’s health is very important to us and we want to give access to sound health knowledge to as many people as possible. Contribute to our vision!
- An inspiring working atmosphere: Our office is in the wework on Potsdamer Platz.
- Trust and personal responsibility are very important to us. We welcome every idea and opinion.
- Professional equipment (laptop, screen etc.)
- Appreciation of one’s own initiative
What do you have to do now?
You are excited and curious about working with us on a common vision, empowering anyone to promote their well-being as best as possible? Great! Then just get in touch with us. Send us your CV and your three most important reasons why you are the right person for Aeroscan.